An elegant upholstered bed, Avery makes a bold statement in style. Upholstered in a chenille fabric, its vertical channel quilting lends a touch of modern distinction and creates a pillow-soft headboard. The upholstered footboard and siderails are complemented by tapered wood feet that complete this fashionable look.
(1) BAVE#8000HB-DUN Queen Headboard 5/0 (Natural)
(1) BAVE#8020FBR-DUN Queen Footboard and Rails 5/0 (Natural)
Cover: Dune - Natural
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
Stream - Grey
- A dramatic modern bed that draws the eye upward with its impressive vertical channel tufting
- Upholstered in a high-performance, 100% polyester chenille fabric that is luxuriously soft
- Lofty vertical channel tufting creates continuous pillowtop comfort
- Built by master craftsman and hand-tailored for unparalleled beauty
- Headboard is fully upholstered down to its base and looks beautifully finished regardless of mattress or boxspring height
- Plush, extra-padded silhouette creates a beautiful crown effect at the top
- Stunning, meticulously applied nailhead trim adds a designer touch
- Premium slat system includes 5 slats and 11 legs (4 horizontal slats with 2 legs each, 1 vertical slat with 3 legs) for strength and durability
- Designed to accommodate adjustable bed frames
- Bed rails and footboard are 10" (or more) high and 3 wide with extra padding for a soft look and feel
- Fully upholstered bed rails are bolted on (versus hooked on) for extra stability
- Bed frame is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood for support and longevity
- Rich, dark brown finish highlights its four wood legs
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.