Accent your space with a classic look and casual feel with the Cottage Lane server. Crafted of rubberwood solids with oak and birch veneers, this piece features an antique white finish with a weathered gray top, three full extension drawers with wood framed drawer fronts for easy access to storage, bottom case dust proofing and felt lined top drawers to protect contents, two raised panel wood doors, one adjustable shelf behind each door and in the center compartment, two wine bottle storage shelves, and is accented by round knob hardware in an antique pewter finish. Cottage Lane offers a classic look with a casual feel.
Dimensions: W60 x D18 x H38
Weight: 199 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish with Weathered Gray Tops
- Dimensions: W60 x D18 x H38
- Box Dimensions: W63 x D21 x H42
- Weight: 199 lbs.
- Cubes: 32.7
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (35mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Two Raised Panel Wood Doors
- Adj Shelf Behind Each Door & In Center Area
- Wine Bottle Storage Rails in Center
- Round Knob Hardware In Antique Pewter Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.