Rest easy. The luxurious look you've been dreaming of is yours for the taking-at a price sure to put you at ease. This bedroom package brings a sense of old Hollywood with a contemporary flair. The set's deep, dark finish and faceted chrome-tone accents exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. The bed's padded windowpane stitching on sleek, black upholstery, in addition to LED lighting, infuses a sumptuous look that's upscale and indulgent. A wireless remote allows you to control the color and brightness to suit the mood. The dresser's faux alligator panels and smooth-gliding drawers are sure to entice those with refined taste, making this set a contemporary masterpiece.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard with storage and rails) and 6-drawer dresser
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dark gray finish with replicated walnut grain
- Dresser with faux alligator panels
- Bed with black polyester upholstery and faux crystal button tufting
- Bed features LED accent lighting with remote control for color and brightness options; 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers with large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- Dresser features smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining; large chrome-tone pulls and faceted details
- Mattress and foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Storage with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.