Looking to incorporate modern farmhouse into your bedroom" This versatile bedroom set has many of the signature elements you've come to expect from a cottage-inspired piece: a white textured rubbed-through finish, a cantilevered upholstered bench built into the footboard and a soothing neutral-hued upholstery. Adding to its vintage charm, the mansion-height headboard with crossbuck detailing puts the accent on style.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, bench footboard and rails), 2 nightstands, chest and dresser with mirror
- Made of poplar veneer, wood and MDF substrates
- White textured rubbed-through finish; brushed nickel-tone hardware
- Footboard with built-in upholstered bench
- Soothing neutral upholstery
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and single shelf behind sliding door
- Nightstand with 3 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction and 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.