When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this twin panel bed with 8" memory foam mattress. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" The retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard are such a bright idea. The mattress's soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides pressure-relieving comfort. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply cut away the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes mattress and bed; Bed includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Decorative sconce LED light, runs on 3 AA batteries
- 2 USB charging ports with power cord included; UL-listed
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Assembly required
- Comfort level: firm
- Memory foam, transition foam and firm support foam
- Premium stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Hypoallergenic materials
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.