What a delightful take on rustic industrial style. Whether modern loft or modern farmhouse, this queen panel bed makes itself at home. The wispy whitewash palette enhances without covering the grain for that weathered look you crave. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea.
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- 2 decorative sconce lights, LED with 3 AA batteries
- 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Bed
||Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Cambeck Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 85.25''D x 60.75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.